New FAQs from the Department of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury provide some guidance on the implementation of new provisions of the Affordable Care Act. Specifically, the FAQs discuss
- Deductible Limitation Compliance
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum Compliance
- Rules regarding Coverage of Preventative Services
- Out-of-Network Cost-Sharing Limits for Preventative Services Not Covered by an Individual’s Plan
- Disease, Treatment and Prescription Specific Information
- Guidelines for Women’s Health
A link to the FAQs can be found here. Additionally, the rest of the Department of Labor’s website is great resource for regular updates and information regarding the implementation of the ACA over the next few years. We’ll be sure to update our site as more information becomes available as well.